Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of customer service and welcome any feedback. If you have any queries regarding this information please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or by letter:
Ken Booth & Co Ltd
15 Glebe Road
Company Registration: 1691044
Use of this website
The term “[Ken Booth & Co Ltd]” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Orchard House, 15 Glebe Rd, Huntingdon, PE29 7DL]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We do not accept liability for any third parties or links contained on this website. Although we will make every effort to ensure this site is free from any viruses you take sole responsibility and should take the necessary precautions to protect against viruses.
Only persons aged 18 or over may make an order for goods on this web site. In placing an order for goods you assert that you are over 18 years of age.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ken Booth & Co Ltd’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The company reserves the rights to make changes both to the website and the terms and conditions. Any change to the terms and conditions will be clearly displayed on the website. It may become necessary to close the web site either on a temporary basis or on a permanent basis. In such circumstances the Company reserves the right to close the web site and will not be liable for any loss.
In agreeing to the terms and conditions set out you also warrant that:
• The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
• You are not impersonating any other entity
• You are aged 18 or over; and
• You only intend to use the goods for private use and not for resale or any other activity not associated with its private use
If any of these terms and conditions is unenforceable the remaining provisions remain in force and binding.
Ken Booth & Co Ltd own copyright to all content of the Website. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed by Ken Booth & Co Ltd or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale through our website. You may not copy reproduce or transmit any part of this website for commercial use with out written consent from us – contact us at: [email protected]
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and only the English and Welsh courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.